Braher meat mincers meet the requirements of all hygienic standards, are easy to clean, and require very little counter space. The plug-in mincers are dishwasher-safe and bowl group is easily removable for cleaning purposes
- Do not use the appliance in insufficient lighted place.
- Do not touch the moving attachments while the appliance operates.
- Do not install the appliance in the presence of flammable or explosive materials.
- Do not operate the appliance when the machine is empty.
- Do not load so less or more than appliance’s capacity.
- Do not dislocate the safety guards during meat mincing process.
- Because of any reason if there is a fire or flame flare where the appliance is used, turn off all gas valves and electric contactor switch quickly and use fire extinguisher .Never use water to extinguish the fire.
- All the damages because of not having earthing connection will not be on warranty.
- Do not touch the feeder hole without protective equipments.